Monday, March 3, 2008

I am Poem by Laurenp





I am and can be many different things

I wonder day after day what life will bring to the table

I hear it all the whines, cries and laughs

I want to be all I can be in this world

I am and can be many different things


I pretend to be okay so no one fells any pain

I feel that one day I will be at the top of my game

I touch the rough texture on a basketball and the smooth curves of a volleyball

I worry way too much

I am and can be many different things


I understand who I am, what I want to be, where I am going and why

I say that everything happens for a reason and what does not kill you only makes you stronger

I dream that one day my life will be fulfilled with success and happiness

I try to be the best I can be

I hope to be a doctor one day

I am and can be many different things

No comments: