Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What Matters: seand


Family- My family matters to me because I can go to them for help whenever I need it and I know that they would help me. My parents have cared for me my whole life and supported me in everything I do so they matter to me a lot. My uncle and aunt are also a huge part of my life. I know that if I ever needed anything they would do whatever it took to get it for me.
Friends- My friends matter to me because they help me to laugh and have fun when I am in a bad mood. Friends are different than family because they are the same age and they understand how you think.
Florida- The next couple of things that matter to me are Florida and my boat there. Some of my favorite memories are of my family and friends in Florida. My parents and I spend a lot of time there and it is a very special place to me. Florida matters to me because I can get away from all of the stress that I have in school and sports and just relax. My boat matters to me because when I’m on it it’s like a whole different world. Time doesn’t matter and you don’t have to worry about anything, it’s just you and the ocean.
Faith- I was brought up in a Christian family and I think that my faith in God has done a lot for me in the fourteen years that I have been alive. My faith matters to me because when everything is going wrong and when I feel like nobody understands I can talk to God and have trust that everything will soon be better.
Sports- Sports matter to me because they keep my body in shape and they give me something to do when I am bored or upset. I have also met a lot of my friends through sports so I think it is very important to be involved in physical activities and stay active.

No comments: