Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What Matters





What Matters


What matters to me is my friends, family , school and soccer. We all take them for granted but the reality of it is that they might not be there some day.
First is my friends. There are always there for me and will always be there for me.They are the one that help me get through life . They are the best thing in the world. I was saying that they might not be there someday and my best friend Aaron moved to NC a month ago. I still have a lot of great friends and they mean allot to me. This is why my friends matter to me.
Second is my family. They are always there to support me with everything i do. I can hate them sometimes but they are the best. I have a mom and a dad and me brother Alex. They are one of the best things i could have and i am so glad i have them by my side. This is why family matters to me.
Third is school because i t will help me. This is one of the most important thing because it will help me for my career with is only years away. It is a privilege and many peope in poverty countries would be so happy to go to school so i should be glad i get this opportunity. This is why school matters so much to me.
Fourth is the awesome game of soccer. It is the best thing ever. I love to play it because if i am mad or stressed about a test or something i can just let it all out when i am playing. This is why soccer matters so much to me.
These are the four things that matter most to me. I am so glad i have them all to do and can do them .







No comments: